Great Canadian Trail Run
Please visit the Like Running website for details about the Sullivan Bay Great Canadian Trail Run taking place the morning of Monday, July 1.
- 5k, 10k and 1k runs/walks taking place
- professionally timed
- part of the 2013 Road and Trail Running series
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Great Canadian Trail Run in partnership with Brantford Tournament of Races. We invite you and your family to participate in this event which will take place the morning of Canada Day featuring a picturesque trail run before enjoying the opening ceremonies of the Brantford Canada Day Celebration!
All proceeds from this event support the Canada Day Festival which has been a favourite community event every summer for many years!
We encourage you to bring your family and stay at our festival which features live bands, a children's stage, midway amusement rides, vendors, exhibits, beer garden and fireworks!
- No More Transaction Fees! All Processing Fees are INCLUDED in the Race Entry Price.
- 5K & 10K Run, 5K Walk, 1K Family Fun-Run. All events are open to all ages and fitness levels. Family Fun-Run is great for warming up, too!
- 5K & 10K Courses are distance certified by Athletics Canada.
- Celebrate Canada Day and Enjoy Post-Race Entertainment and a hot meal at the festival.
- Accurate Timing & Immediate Results using state-of-the-art (NEW for 2013) Bibtag Technology provided by Chip Time Results.
- Amazing "Race Kits" stuffed with practical and fun products & goodies. You'll love it!
- Awesome Door Prizes! Must be in attendance at the award ceremony to receive your prize.
- Post-Race Meal (Several choices including Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Fries, Peameal on a bun) Catered by The Sherwood Restaurant
- Collect Points for the 2013 Brantford Tournament of Races. The more races you participate in the more points you earn.
- Stylish Technical Dry-fit T-shirt perfect for the running in the heat of summer!
- Come to Brantford to Celebrate Canada Day (Hotel Specials Available) and Join us for our 3rd Annual Canada Day Races!
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.