Tranquility Cemetery 

Photo of Tranquility Cemetery

 

  • Located on the west side of  King George Road/ Hwy. 24 near the corner of Powerline (north of the Part Source - Auto parts store).
  • Established early 1800's - City of Brantford assumed responsibilities for care and maintenance of the cemetery in the year 1968 due to annexing from the County of Brant
  • Size: approx. 1 acre

Inquiries for this cemetery can be answered from the Mount Hope Office:

169 Charing Cross St.
phone: 519-753-0313
fax: 519-753-4832
email: cemeteries@brantford.ca