Beckett Adult Leisure Centre
219 Colborne Street (Beckett Building)
Phone: (519) 756-3261
Fax: (519) 756-2857
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm
Are you planning a wedding, a party, or a family reunion? Need a space for a meeting, conference, or special occasion? The Beckett Adult Leisure Centre facilities will meet your specific needs at competitive rates. Consider us when planning your activity!
Call Lori Lafrance, Supervisor, for complete rental information at (519) 756-3261.
- Lori Lafrance - Facility Supervisor
- Diane Knill - Food Services Supervisor
- Nadine Majcher - Program Coordinator
- Meghan Dykeman - Senior Services Coordinator
- Bill Merrill / Terry Thompson - Cleaning / Maintenance
The Advisory Board represents the general membership in the provision of programs & services. It consists of 11 senior volunteer members who are elected by the general membership, one person appointed from the Parks, Recreation and Waterfront Board. Senior Advisory Board members act as a liaison with each of the activity clubs and Committees within the Centre.Through the collective efforts of these groups, the Advisory Board is able to make the necessary improvements to enhance the operation of the Seniors' Centre.
2012 Advisory Board Executives
- Chair - Alice Chisholm
- Vice Chair - John Aitchison
- Treasurer - Maureen Macaulay
- Assistant Treasurer - Glenda Morrison