Services & Programs
The Beckett Adult Leisure Centre has a variety of programs & activities to suit any taste! Perhaps you are interested in living a more active lifestyle?
- Why not try out a fitness or Yoga class....
- If playing cards is your game, we have many card groups available for your enjoyment.
- Maybe you would like to get in touch with your creative side.....consider a drawing or a painting class!
Whatever your interests may be, you are sure to find an activity that is right for you! Refer to left hand navigation links for more information on Service & Program information.
If you have a new idea or suggestion for a program please stop by the front desk and share with a staff or volunteer !
Click to visit our Adults 50+ Program Calendar for dates and times.
Leisure Activities Guide
For information on our programs and schedules, click to visit Brantford Parks & Recreation: Leisure Activities Guide
- Check out all the great programs & activities being offered this Spring! You can find this information in the NEW 2013 Parks & Recreation Summer Leisure Activities Guide available May 2.
- The New Spring Edition of the Beckett Bulletin is now available! Pick up your copy today at the BALC, or download from this site (see below).
- Exciting News !! We've recently partnered with The Canadian Hearing Society and members have an opportunity to take part in the new Sound Rewards they receive numerous benefits associated with being a member of the BALC. Click for more details
- Be sure to check out some of the additional services for seniors that we offer at the Beckett Adult Leisure Centre, such as Hearing Care & Footcare Clinics
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.