Welcome to the City of Brantford, Children's Services
Our Mission is to maintain a leadership role in planning and management of the child care system in both the City of Brantford and the County of Brant by:
- Putting the needs and best interests of children first
- Promoting standards of excellence in early childhood education, care and support
- Meeting the needs of children and their families for quality, flexible, accessible, and affordable services
- Planning and managing services that are responsive to community needs
Changes are coming to the Early Learning Centres
*Parents and caregivers across Brantford and Brant County were being asked to complete a survey about early learning programs for children and their families in our community. THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. Thank you for your participation.
The Ministry of Education recently announced a provincial plan to integrate and transform all Ministry funded child and family programs by 2018. The province currently funds four programs that offer a variety of family support services at different locations:
- Ontario Early Years Centres;
- Parenting and Family Literacy Centres;
- Child Care Resource Centres; and
- Better Beginnings, Better Futures.
For more information regarding the transformation process, call Michelle Connor, Manager of Community Partnerships at the City of Brantford
Office Address: 220 Clarence Street, Brantford, Ontario, N3R 3T5
Mapquest Map Location
Google Map Location
Email: Send an email to ChildCareServices@brantford.ca
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (closed on statutory holidays)
How Can We Help You?
Submit a service or information request online.