The overall philosophy of the Partnership Program is to partner with local businesses within
Brantford and Brant County that offer complimentary services to entrepreneurs, start ups and expanding businesses. The partnership is designed to create a win-win situation for everyone involved.
A financial contribution is required on an annual basis, which provides an opportunity to receive community recognition as well as many means of promotion and recognition including but not limited to:
- Corporate Logo displayed on Partner wall in the BRC office
- Corporate Logo displayed on BRC brochures
- Corporate Logo displayed on BRC website, with direct link to business website
- Corporate Name and Logo displayed on banners
- Opportunity to speak at seminars and workshops hosted by the BRC, where appropriate
- Display of Corporate brochures, business cards, newsletters, promotional material in the resource area of the BRC office
- Opportunity for business referrals
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Karen Eldridge, Sr. Small Business Consultant
Please Note: Clicking on the logo of one of our partner's will open their web site in a new browser window.