The Brantford CMA has become a community with many educational opportunities from daycare programs to post secondary education. Mohawk College has operated a campus for over thirty years in Brantford. Since opening in 1999 with 39 students, Laurier Brantford has expanded to more than 2,350 students in 2009 studying a variety of subjects from Criminology, Health Studies to a concurrent education degree through Nipissing University.
The topics below are outlined in the Education section of the attached pdf document.
- Early Childhood Education
- Senior Kindergarten - EDI
- Composite Learning Index
- Elementary Schools
- Education Level Attained No High School
- Education Level Attained High School
- Education Level Attained College/Trade Certificate
- Education Level Attained - University
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.