Special Event Permits
The City of Brantford encompasses a wide range of special events that take place on City property or occur within the boundaries of the City. These events require a special event permit. If your event requires City services or impacts City by-laws or policies you may be asked to attend a S.E.A.T (Special Event Advisory Team) meeting
NOTE: You must be registered at mybrantford.ca to fill out the online form and submit. Register at mybrantford.ca new user registration form.
Step 1: Special Event Booking Form
Fill out the Special Event Booking Form online.
Step 2: Special Event Permit Application Upload Form
Additional forms may be required to fill out. Your confirmation email will provide you with instructions. Submit additional forms using the Permit Application Upload Form.
Please have all required forms completed and returned a minimum of 90 days in advance of your event. If you are serving alcohol at your event this portion will be required a minimum of 120 prior to your event.
How To Submit Additional Permit Applications(s)
If you would like to submit your additional applications online please follow these steps:
- Print additional PDF form(s) off
- Fill out additional form(s)
- Scan additional form(s) onto your computer
- Save additional form(s) onto your computer
- Upload additional permit form(s) using the Permit Application Upload Form
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.
Step 1: Special Event Application PDF
Step 2: Special Event Permits PDF
Once the application(s) is completed, please send in your application(s) through one of the following methods:
(1) Email Special Events Booking Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2) Drop off application to 1 Sherwood Dr, Brantford ON N3T 1N3
(3) Fax a copy addressed to Special Events Booking Clerk 519-759-5975
(4) Use Upload Application Form Online to submit your completed forms
Please note that the submission of this form does not guarantee approval of your request. Once the application is received, the Special Events Booking Clerk will contact you to review your request.