Social Services Committee
The Social Services Committee is comprised of the Mayor of Brantford, five Members of Brantford City Council and four nominees of the County of Brant chosen from among the Mayor and Council of the County of Brant.
The Committee shall offer advice and recommendations directly to Council in respect of the following:
- matters affecting Ontario Works Brant, including Child Care Services;
- matters affecting social housing;
- matters affecting ambulance service;
- matters affecting the John Noble Home; and
- matters affecting the age-friendly community initiative
100 Wellington Square, PO Box 818
Brantford, ON N3T 5R7 - FAX (519) 759-7840
For more information about this Committee, please contact:
Charlene Touzel, Deputy Clerk/Manager, Legislative Services
City Clerks Department
(519) 759-4150 ext. 5714
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.
Agendas & Minutes