Citizen Boards & Advisory Committees
The City of Brantford offers many opportunities for its residents to serve on the following Boards and Advisory Committees:
- Brant, Brantford and Six Nations Impaired and Distracted Driving Advisory Committee
- Brantford Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Brantford Airport Board
- Brantford Cultural Advisory Committee
- Brantford Group of Companies Board of Directors
- Brantford Heritage Committee
- Brantford Police Services Board
- Brantford Public Library Board
- Brownfields Community Advisory Committee
- Committee of Adjustment
- Control of Vicious Dogs Committee
- Downtown Brantford Business Improvement Area Committee of Management
- Downtown Performance Grant Programme Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Environmental Policy Advisory Committee
- Grand River Conservation Authority
- Property Standards Committee
- Tourism Advisory Committee
- Various Task Forces as created by City Council
Vacancies are advertised in the Civic News Section of the Brant News and are posted on this website.
City Council wishes to ensure that its Boards, Advisory Committees and Task Forces reflect the diverse nature of Brantford's population and invites all residents to consider these opportunities and to apply for membership.
For information on current citizen member vacancies, who to contact for more information, as well as the City's Appointments Policy and Application Form, simply select from the links to the left of this page.