Accessing Our Open Data
There are several ways to access the City's open data. The data can be downloaded as shapefiles or KML for GIS applications, and as CSV for tables and spreadsheets. Advanced users may also integrate our data into other applications. Learn more about using this data portal.
- Local Government
- Results of the 2014 municipal election
- Base Maps
- Datasets include addresses, parcel fabric, ward boundaries, etc.
- Parks & Recreation
- View data sets on parks, trails, sports fields, rinks, playgrounds & recreation facilities
- Data sets for City-owned parking lots, information on transit routes, transit stops & transit schedules
- View Waste & reycling curbside collection