Ontario Municipal Board: Waterfront Master Plan Appeals
- Starting October 15, 2012, and continuing until March 15, 2013, the Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) is holding a hearing regarding the following matters:
- City of Brantford Waterfront Master Plan Appeals, OPA N. 166; Zoning Bylaw 23-2011
- Appeals by Sifton Properties Limited regarding 277 Hardy Road and Grandview Ravines Inc. regarding 125 Golf Road, Brantford
- Interim Control Bylaw No. 99-2010 Appeals
- OMB Case No. 100472 - Click to see the OMB E-Case Details page (opens in a new browser).
The Hearing is now concluded.
On August 8, 2013 the hearing concluded and argument from the parties was closed. The OMB Board Member, Mr. Chris Conti, will deliberate on all the evidence heard and will provide a written decision in the upcoming months. Once released, the written decision will be sent to all the parties and registered participans in the hearing.
General Hearing Information
The hearing will occur in three stages:
- Stage 1: October 15, 2012 to November 30, 2012 (Monday to Thursdays. Most Fridays the Board will not sit, save for a few exceptions to be determined.)
- Stage 2 and 3: January 9, 2013 to March 15, 2013
- Continuation of Stage 3: July 22, 2013 to August 2, 2013
All hearing dates will be held in Council Chambers, Brantford City Hall, 100 Wellington Street, Brantford Ontario, N3T 2M2 (519-759-4150).