Ontario Municipal Board: Waterfront Master Plan Appeals
- Starting October 15, 2012, and continuing until March 15, 2013, the Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) is holding a hearing regarding the following matters:
- City of Brantford Waterfront Master Plan Appeals, OPA N. 166; Zoning Bylaw 23-2011
- Appeals by Sifton Properties Limited regarding 277 Hardy Road and Grandview Ravines Inc. regarding 125 Golf Road, Brantford
- Interim Control Bylaw No. 99-2010 Appeals
- OMB Case No. 100472 - Click to see the OMB E-Case Details page (opens in a new browser).
The hearing is on hiatus from April to July 2013.
Continuation of Hearing - July 22, 2013
The Board has set the weeks of July 22 and August 2, 2013 for the continuation and anticipated conclusion of evidence for Stage 3 in this proceeding. If time permits, argument may also be included in the Continuation Period.
The Hearing will be held at City of Brantford Council Chambers, 100 Wellington Street, Brantford, commencing at 9:00AM.
A Notice of Continuation has also been sent through post mail to those on the Participants List.
July 22, 2013: Waterfront Master Plan Stage
- Brad Bricker, Daryl Cowell, Jim Dougan, panel (Ecology), witnesses for City of Brantford, chief evidence and cross-examination
- The hearing will begin at 9:00am.
General Hearing Information
The hearing will occur in three stages:
- Stage 1: October 15, 2012 to November 30, 2012 (Monday to Thursdays. Most Fridays the Board will not sit, save for a few exceptions to be determined.)
- Stage 2 and 3: January 9, 2013 to March 15, 2013
All hearing dates will be held in Council Chambers, Brantford City Hall, 100 Wellington Street, Brantford Ontario, N3T 2M2 (519-759-4150).