Waterfront Master Plan
The Waterfront Master Plan is a planning document to provide vision and guiding principles for the future of the City of Brantford's Grand River waterfront.
Take a look at the approved version of the Waterfront Master Plan! (Please scroll to the bottom of this page)
Hard copies of the Waterfront Master Plan are available for purchase form the City of Brantford Planning Department for $22.13 plus HST.
On March 20th, 2012 an open house was held to discuss the proposed Official Plan Amendment to align the goals and objectives of the Waterfront Master Plan into the Official Plan.
Click on the "News" section to learn more.
The City of Brantford Waterfront Master Plan is an award-winning Plan!
The Waterfront Master Plan has won a 2011 Award of Excellence from the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects. (Click here for more details).
For questions related to this project, please call (519) 759-4150 ext. 2334 or email email@example.com
The 10 Pillars of the Waterfront Master Plan
- Link & Enhance Natural Features Systems
- Protect the Water Quality
- Protect the Integrity of the Dyke
- Value Heritage Resources
- Manage Naturalized Riverside Parks & Plan for Recreation that Depends on a Waterside Location
- Celebrate & Leverage the Trails
- Create & Promote the Waterfront Cultural Corridor
- Plan for a Sensitive Urban Interface
- Be a Model for Environmental Stewardship
- Plan Based on the Watershed
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.