Civic News is a special news feature that is published weekly within “The Brant News” newspaper. The section details important information from the City such as public notices and current bids, tenders and proposals. Weekly year to date editions of Civic News are featured below. Following is a list of department contacts for your reference. Please contact the City by phone 519-759-4150 or email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the content in Civic News.
CITY HALL 100 WELLINGTON SQUARE, PO BOX 818, BRANTFORD, ONTARIO N3T 5R7
City Hall - 519-759-4150 | Customer Service Utilities - 519-756-1360
Public Works - 519-759-1350 | Parks and Recreation - 519-756-1500
Operational Services - 519-752-4832 | Social Services - 519-759-3330
Tax Office - 519-750-1072 | Economic Development and Tourism - 519-751-9900
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.
- March 23, 2017 - Civic News
- March 16, 2017 - Civic News
- March 9, 2017 - Civic News
- March 2, 2017 - Civic News
- February 23, 2017 - Civic News
- February 16, 2017 - Civic News
- February 9, 2017 - Civic News
- February 2, 2017 - Civic News
- January 26, 2017 - Civic News
- January 19, 2017 - Civic News
- January 12, 2017 - Civic News
- January 5, 2017 - Civic News