Safe Brantford needs your input to help us plan and continue to develop programs to improve community safety.
What is Safe Brantford?
Safe Brantford is about making our communities safe for everyone.
Safe Brantford is a crime prevention initiative that focuses on the social and economic causes of crime by bringing together community partners from health, educational, recreational and social services to engage in long-term crime prevention planning.
We Value Your Opinion
We encourage you to fill out all questions in the Safe Brantford Survey (opens in a new window) to share your thoughts on community safety.
- All survey responses are confidential and anonymous
- The survey cannot be saved to return to at a later time
- Complete the survey in one sitting to ensure your answers are counted
- The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete
We ask each person to complete his or her own survey. Multiple surveys can be submitted from the same household, computer or IP address. The more people who respond to the survey, the better the results will be. Your feedback is very important to us and we thank you for sharing your input with Safe Brantford.
Paper copies of the survey and drop boxes for completed surveys are available at:
- Brantford City Hall
- Brantford Public Library (Main Branch and St. Paul Avenue Branch)
- City of Brantford Tax Department
- Ontario Works Office
- Beckett Adult Leisure Centre
- Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre
- T.B. Costain/SC Johnson Community Centre
- Doug Snooks Eagle Place Community Centre
- Woodman Park Community Centre
- Branlyn Community Centre
- Brantford Visitor & Tourism Centre
For more information about Safe Brantford, the survey or to share feedback about community safety, please contact us by email or by telephone at 519-759-8161.