Batson Cemetery 

Photo of Batson Cemetery

Located on the west side of Hwy. 24 near the corner of Powerline (in front of Part Source Auto Parts Store) 

  • Established early 1800's - City of Brantford assumed responsibilities for care and maintenance of the cemetery in the year 1968 due to annexing from the County of Brant
  • Pioneer Cemetery - Inactive
  • Size: approx. .25 acre
  • Inquiries for this cemetery can be answered from the Mount Hope Office at 169 Charing Cross St.
  • phone: 519-753-0313
  • fax: 519-753-4832
  • Email: cemeteries@brantford.ca