Losing a loved one is one of life's most difficult challenges. And unfortunately, in the midst of grieving, we are then faced with making many decisions. Funeral home, cemetery and monument services all need to be considered.
Many people are not aware that all of these arrangements can be made before they are needed. Pre-planning lessens the emotional strain on families and allows you to pay for tomorrow's needs in today's dollars.
Pre-planning your funeral home services and pre-purchase of a monument can be arranged through local funeral homes and monument businesses. This brochure is intended to provide you with information to assist pre-planning your cemetery services with the City of Brantford.
- spares your family emotional stress
- allows an informed decision at a less stressful time
- decisions reflect your wishes
- inflation protected - paid in today's dollars
- affordable payment plans - "interest free" for a year with 25% deposit *some conditions apply