A Child Information/Consent Form or a Preschool Child Consent Form must be completed before the child can participate in the program. Only one form is needed per family.
A Medical Form is required if your child(ren) has a medical condition or requires medication that he/she will be bringing to the program. An EPI Pen Medical Form is required if your child(ren) has an epi-pen or equivalent product.
Completed forms can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com OR faxed to 519-759-5975 OR mailed or dropped off at any Parks and Recreation facility prior to the program start date.
Recreation Program Registration
Including: drop-in programs, registered programs, daycamps, and P.A. day activities.
- Child Information/Consent Form - click for Child Information/Consent Form in PDF
- Medical Form - (if required) - click for Medical Form in PDF
- EPI Pen Medical Form (if required) - click for EPI Pen Medical Form in PDF
- Winter Camp Handbook - click for Winter Camp Handbook in PDF
- Summer Camp Handbook - click for Summer Camp Handbook in PDF
- March Break Camp Handbook - click for March Break Camp Handbook in PDF
If you are planning on dropping off or faxing your registration, the form is available online. Click to open the Program Registration Form
Preschool Program Registration
E.g., Alphabet Kids, Branlyn Preschool Fun, Tots of Fun, Silly Sneakers.
- Preschool Child Consent Form - click for child consent form in pdf
- Medical Form - (if required) - click for medical form in pdf
- EPI Pen Medical Form (if required) - click for epi pen medical form in pdf
- Preschool Program Handbook - click for preschool handbook in pdf
Swim Lesson Registration
No forms are required for swim lessons. Please remember to bring a copy of your receipt to the first day of lessons.
- Facility Rental Agreement, Terms and Conditions 2012 - Click for Facility Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions form pdf
RecConnect Internet Program Registration
RecConnect click to Register Now
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.