The City of Brantford Parks and Recreation Department welcomes to share their skills and talents.
In turn you’ll receive:
- Valuable work experience
- Development of your leadership skills
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- The satisfaction of helping others
You can get involved with the following programs and activities:
- Neighbourhood Associations
- Community clean-ups
- Outdoor ice rinks - flooding and shovelling
- Winter carnivals and dances
- Coaching or umping children’s baseball
- Tree planting
- March Break program
- Summer programs Snow shovelling and leaf raking
- Working with Special Needs people
- Working with seniors
- Special events, and more
Are you a local youth?
We want YOU to join our Brantford Youth Council!
If you would like to volunteer with our children’s programs, register for the City of Brantford's Youth Leadership Development Course and get one step closer to gaining valued experience working with kids. For more information on how you can get involved call (519) 752-0890.