Brantford Transit phone: (519) 753-3847 email: email@example.com address: 64 Darling Street
- Is there a transit lost & found?
- Brantford transit does have a lost & found. It's located inside the transit office, downtown.
- Are pets allowed on the bus?
- No, pets are not permitted on the bus. Guide animals are permitted.
- Are the front seats only for seniors or persons with disabilities?
- Yes, please keep the front courtesy seats clear for senior or persons with disabilities.
- Is smoking allowed on the bus?
- Smoking is not permitted on the bus or under the canopy on the platform at the terminal - smoking is allowed in areas where there is no over-head structure, blocking the smoke from circulating away.
- What happens if I loose my pass, ticket or swipe card?
- Brantford Transit cannot reimburse customers for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets. You can call or visit the transit office and ask if they have received your lost pass (519-756-5011).
- Are skis, toboggans and other large objects allowed on the bus?
- No skis or toboggans are permitted aboard the bus. If you are carrying a knapsack or parcel, please keep it under your seat or as close to you as possible. Please keep the isle clear for other passengers.
- Is there parking available close to the downtown terminal?
- There is a convenient parking lot right next to the downtown transit terminal.
- Are roller-skates or in-line skates allowed on the bus?
- You are allowed to bring roller-skates on the bus, but they must be removed before boarding and shoes on. No wheels or blades are worn while riding the bus.
- Am I allowed to exit from the front of the bus?
- No, you may not exit from the front of the bus. Please exit through the back doors. If you are elderly or are a person with a physical disability, you may exit the bus through the front doors.
- Are bikes allowed on the bus?
- Rack n’ Roll (Bikes and Buses):
Please go to the News, Service Updates, Events & Publications section of this website, to review information on the Brantford Transit Rack n' Roll program.
- Do I have to wait until the end of the month to renew my B-Card?
- Monthly B-Cards can be renewed at any time, not just at the end of the month. The residual value of your current month’s B-Card will not be lost if you renew early. Renewing at any time prior to the expiry of your Monthly B-Card will take effect ONLY once your current month has expired, and will be good for another full month after that. Renew monthly B-Cards at the downtown terminal.
- Are strollers allowed on the bus?
- Brantford Transit Stroller Policy:
Please visit the News, Service Updates, Events & Publications section of this website, to review the latest Brantford Transit Stroller Policy.
- Can I take food or drink on the bus?
- No, food is not permitted on the bus. You are allowed to take a drink on the bus.