Housing Resource Centre
Housing Resource Centre (HRC) provides many services, including:
- Services for Tenants and Landlords to assist in coordinating affordable housing matches
- Outreach program to assist homeless people to secure emergency and long term housing
- Identification Clinic to assist people in securing Birth Certificates, SIN cards and Health Cards
- Trustee Program to assist vulnerable people to manage their finances
- Brant-Brantford Homelessness Prevention Assistance (BBHPA) - a program developed to prevent individuals and families from experiencing homelessness. This program assists with:
- last month's rent arrears;
- rent arrears; and
- heat, hydro and water arrears
For more details, and to enquire about eligibility criteria, please contact 519-759-7009.
The documents below require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click to download the Acrobat Reader plugin to your browser.
Clicking on any of the documents below will open a new browser window.